eMobility & Electrification
- Background & Direction
- Overview of eMobility Service
- Forecasts – BEV, PHEV, and ICE from 2021 to 2030
- Forecasts – Significant growth of BEV & PHEV, Major Segments
- Forecasts – Regional
- Client Support for strategy towards eMobilty & Electrification
- Ecosystem Mapping
- Custom Consultancy
SAR eMobility & Electrification White Paper Overview:
By understanding the market opportunities during this rapid transition, companies can capitalize on the related changing product requirements and new relationships which need to be formed. SAR’s eMobility service tracks and forecasts sales of ICE, BEV and PHEV vehicles in 10 different regions. It includes passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, e-Motorcylces, e-Bikes, e-Mopeds, golf carts, busses, heavy commercial vehicles and RoboTaxis.
SAR’s eMobility service falls under its Power TPA and is complemented by several intelligence services which analyse market developments associated with the transition from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to those which use battery power.
SAR’s other services which cover other aspects of vehicle electrification include:
- EV Charging Service
- eMobility Battery Management Report
- Battery Demand & Capacity Service