Enhancing E-Mobility Reliability, Safety & User Experience
July 28 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
How are developments in the BMS components market enhancing E-Mobility reliability, safety and user experience?
All E-Mobility applications including electric cars, motorbikes, bicycles and scooters share the same fundamental challenges; how do they match (or better) the resilience, safety and user experience of the traditional vehicles they replace? For sure, the mechanical design, aerodynamics and powertrain design have a huge influence, but these challenges also often rely heavily on the BMS design and the battery management ICs it includes, for intelligent monitoring, balancing, protection and optimisation of the power source.
- Why is the BMS market important to vehicle OEMs and EV consumers?
- What are the key BMS components?
- Who are the major BMS component vendors, how do their technologies differ?
- How will enabling more granular battery data reporting enable advancements?
- How might the use of advanced BMS change E-Mobility user experience?